Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 Things that Inspire Me | Assignment

I think inspiration can come from literally anything, everyday life, everyday people. It just really depends on the type of person you are, as everyone in this world is different and unique. Its pretty easy to get me inspired, I have always been a sucker for motivational speeches and quotes that get you thinking, such as the one below. It reminds me that you can create your own path in life, and its okay to get 'lost' and make a few (lets face it, a lot) of mistakes



Music is a pretty large source of my inspiration, as I find you can feel so much passion from just a single song. The lyrics are usually very influential to me and it helps convey emotions you sometimes can't express. 



Another thing that I find inspiring is nature. From the great red-wood trees to the budding gardenia tree in my backyard. Nature makes you feel like you really are just a speck in the world, and as you stand next to something that has been towering on the Earth, growing for maybe hundreds of years it gives you some perspective.



Travel and adventure inspires me as well, as I love seeing pictures and blogs of people's backpacking trips and explorations. It really makes me feel as if I too can travel the world as I hope to do someday.


My friends and family inspire me everyday, and I don't think I would be the person who I am today without them. Each of the people I am close to have traits which I look up to, and everyday the little things in life bring me joy which can be transferred into creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment